Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer . . . In a Nut Shell

It has been such a LONG time since I have updated my blog. Hopefully I will be back in the swing of things. We had a great summer. We loved the lazy days. Its really hard to go back to school when its really hot outside. No fun.

We went out on our friends boat - Kat and Cody Lewis. They were so nice to invite us. All of us had such a great time. Lindsey would hardly sit still. She was all over the place having fun. Now we want a boat really bad!




We went to the library and rented some books. I am so glad my kids love to read.


I did my 2nd triathlon in July. So much fun. I had a few family members join me. Carrie Fediuk, Jenny Farr and Ruth Reed.
4th of July excitement

We had our good friends, Randy and Sheryl Draper and their boys, over for a BBQ and fireworks.

0 comments: