Wednesday, January 30, 2008

102 Wonderful Things

It is time for the long awaited 101 things about me. It is only about me because I am the one who maintains this blog. If you would like to know 102 things about anyone in my family, ask them. This was hard.

1. I love Bare Escentuals makeup

2. I have to wear waterproof mascara in case I cry

3. I have to have a schedule or my day is shot

4. I love to play in the rain, especially puddles.

5. My favorite place to go visit is Alaska

6. When I cook or bake, I have to clean up as I go

7. I love camping, hiking, boating, skiing - anything outside

8. I would love to travel to Europe, Italy, France

9. I hate scary movies or anything to suspenseful. I am a big wimp

10. I sleep with 4 pillows

11. I always have to have my toenails painted

12. I love to listen to the rain

13. I LOVE anything chocolate

14. I have visited 22 states and lived in 7 states

15. I am scared of the dark

16. I love the way Curtis looks at me when I say something dumb (What? Did you just say magic carpet?)

17. I can't dive - just ask my friends

18. I hate feet.

19. I am dislexic when I type (I don't know how to spell that word, but you know what I mean)

20. I like to make people laugh

21. I always fall asleep during movies

22. I like to watch basketball and football on TV

23. I know how to check the oil in my truck

24. I like to cook, but hate figuring out what is for dinner

25. I like sugar snap peas

26. I like to go to Pismo beach and ride quads

27. I like to proof read things. It is automatic. I always notice when there are errors

28. I am terrible at math

29. I like to do crafts

30. I wish I was a scriptorian

31. I hate folding laundry and doing the dishes

32. I am an 80's rocker - Def Lepard, Aerosmith, Whitesnake

33. I love Dr. Pepper and Pepsi - I can't drink them very much because they make me jittery

34. I don't like it when guys wear trench coats - they look so shady to me.

35. I still have things that I haven't used that we got from our wedding - I really should throw them out, but I might use them someday.

36. When I am on a plane, I have to have the air constantly blowing on me. I will be bundled up, but still have the air on.

37. I like to go to hockey games

38. I change the color of my hair after every baby

39. I lived back East, but never saw the Atlantic Ocean

40. I don't like riding horses

41. I don't like cats

42. I like goatees on some men - especially Curtis

43. I am a terrible gardener

44. I LOVE dancing

45. I don't make my bed every day

46. I love Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Starbucks

47. I like to read romance novels

48. I like to do Sudoku puzzles

49. I read People magazine

50. I don't like sitting in traffic

51. My favorite song is "Groove is in the Heart" by DeeLite

52. My favorite ice cream is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

53. My favorite snack is chocolate chips - I can't keep a bag in my house without eating some

54. I am a republican

55. I vote

56. I like to sing

57. My favorite movies are Wedding Planner, Dirty Dancing, and Grease

58. My favorite Disney movie is Cinderella

59. I would love to be on What Not to Wear

60. I want to be remembered as genuine, funny and thoughtful

61. I wish I could play the piano

62. I like to drive stick shifts

63. I like to wear lip gloss

64. I've never had a speeding ticket

65. I used to work at an advertising agency

66. I worked in the maintenance department at Costco - yes, I used to clean the toilets at Costco, GROSS

67. I love Crystal Light Lemonade

68. I broke my wrist when I was in kindergarten

69. I am left handed, but use scissors with my right hand

70. My favorite flowers are daffodils and roses

71. My favorite restaurant is PF Changs

72. My favorite store is Crate & Barrell

73. I love to kiss baby feet

74. I love the feeling of a baby's open hands on my skin

75. I like to make homemade bread - when I have time

76. I have never seen "It's a Wonderful Life"

77. I used to have a police scanner in my room

78. I have never seen the Grand Canyon and New York City and lived 4 hours away

79. I love to wrestle with my kids

80. I like to take walks

81. I like to listen to birds sing

82. I jumped off a cliff into the lake - it was the most exhilirating thing

83. I learned to water ski when I was 20 years old

84. I don't like making lunch

85. I love to eat chocolate chip cookie dough

86. I think Curtis is the funniest person

87. I used to be in a clowning group when I was in 5th grade. Yes, I would dress up as a clown, makeup and all.

88. My favorite colors are blue, purple and pink

89. I am a taurus

90. Curtis says I am stubborn, like my mom

91. I love to wakeboard - at one point I could even jump. It wasn't very high, but I did it

92. I would love to take a hip hop dance class

93. I played the flute in high school and was first chair

94. In the play, Goldilock and the Three Bears, I was the broken baby chair because I had a broken arm (see 68)

95. I was a cheerleader. I could do a great toe touch

96. I am 5' 1 3/4" tall - that's the only measurment of mine you are going to get

97. I don't like wearing black

98. I have given birth three times - one with epidural, one c-section and one natural VBAC

99. I drive a truck

100. When I am mad, I flick my fingernails

101. I think that my daughter Natalie's laugh is hilarious

102. I am only competitive at games when Curtis is playing

1 comments:

Natalie@Endless Crafting said...

It is fun to see how much we are alike. I guess that is why we are friends. Love you!