Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Six Things About Me

Emily tagged me. Which means I have to come up with 6 things about me. So here it goes.

1. I hate it when Curtis drives my car and readjusts the seats and mirrors. Then he wonders how come I drive so close to the steering wheel. Um Duh!! I am a lot shorter than him.

2. I like to wear polo shirts. I guess it makes me feel a little more dressed up than I usually get.

3. I love to ride quads. One day I will have a pink quad. It will be great fun!

4. I like to run. I want to run a marathon or 1/2 marathon. It might be challenging though, because in high school I was never a long distance runner. I was dying when I had to run a mile. Hopefully things will change because a marathon is a long ways.

5. I love shrimp

6. I love High School Musical 2

1 comments:

Emily H said...

You can come to Colorado with me in Sept. I told my sister I would run a 1/2 marathon with her. Which is humerous because I can't make it past 6 minutes yet. But hey I still have like 9 months!