Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Our Summer Vacation

Wow! There are lots of pictures. We went on our vacation up to Seattle. Me and the girls were gone for two weeks. Curtis joined us a couple days before my brother's wedding. We missed him so much. And I'm told that he missed us A LOT. There were a couple times when I wasn't sure if he'd survive. It was hard for me to survive also. So there are tons of pictures and for some reason they loaded in reverse than what really happened. (I am weird like that, all my pictures have to be in the order they happened. It drive me crazy when they are not.)

All my siblings. My brother on the left was the one that got married. I'm the oldest and the shortest. Its not fair. (I was in 3" heels and everyone was still taller than me.)




My dad and step mom
Shaunnacy dancing with the girls. Mark (left) is having a great time! I don't know who the guy is on the right
My brothers

We went to get our nails done before the wedding.
Waiting for the wedding to start

My favorite picture

My brother Dale messing around with the kids
Dale, Anna and the girls

Haley jumped off the tall post off the dock at my moms house. She was such a fish. Always asking if we can go swimming
Sunset from the deck at my moms house.
My niece, Payton, was in a pageant and we went to see her. We were so proud of her. She looked beautiful.
I couldn't resist this picture. I told everyone to say "cheese". Look at Lindsey's face. There are a couple more pictures like that. She is hysterical
We went to the zoo and everyone loved to ride on the motorized scooter. They got to take turns driving it.

"Cheese"
My aunt and uncle are rebuilding a Mustang. Natalie, Haley and Kate got to go for a ride in it. Lucky ducks!
Haley's first (and last) ride on a Harley. I am so jealous. I've never been on one before.
Nat riding the pocket bike

My dad had a huge pool at his house. The kids were always outside playing in it.
Kate's poolAfter a long day of swimming, she's tuckered out. She loved snuggling with Grandma
Payton gave each of the girls one of her pageant dresses. They love trying them on and playing in them.

Cousin Leah, Natalie and Haley

4 comments:

Emily H said...

I can't believe how big your girls are! They are all so adorable. I miss you!

Unknown said...

That is a precious pic!!

Unknown said...

We make really pretty kids dont we!? I know I tell you this all the time, but I swear, in my opinion, Haley is your mini-me! Others may disagree, but thats how I see it. I see you in her the most! But I do see you in Natalie too! Nevertheless, ALL your girls are just as purdy as their momma!

Unknown said...

oh thats right, it doesnt say which pic Im talking about! I was talking about the one with Leah, Natalie and Haley! I also love the one of mom and pop at the wedding. they look so good!!! And I love love love checking in on you guys here. I SOOO need to do one!