Saturday, November 6, 2010

November . . . Already??

Oh my goodness! I can't believe it's already November. Where have I been? Oh yeah, I know . . . Soccer! Both Natalie and Haley are playing soccer this year. Practice everyday except Friday and two games on Saturday. Super crazy schedule.

Natalie loves playing this year. She is coming out of her shell a little and going after the ball instead of running right next to the person. (No it's not a skirt she's wearing. The shorts are humongous on everyone)

This is Haley's first season of soccer. She is one of the best players on the team. She always plays defender. If she doesn't, all her other teammates let the ball go past them. She has improved so much since the beginning of the season.

Curtis took the youth to Utah to go to General Conference.
We decided one late afternoon to get some pumpkins. No we can't go to the local grocery store to get them. I mean real pumpkins, the kind you pick off the vines. We haven't gone for two years or so. I had to go this year. Here are a few shots

Lindsey didn't like the dirt and mud so she stayed in the wagon the whole time.

Haley being goofy.


2 comments:

Emily H said...

So cute! I can't wait to see your girls!! Oh yeah, you and Curtis too I guess...:)

Bowmans said...

Seriously you have such a cute family!!! Hey, our ward housed youth coming in from CA for conference. Did Curtis stay in any homes in Highland??