Monday, June 7, 2010

Santa Cruz, Memorial Day

If you are Shannon you might want to stop reading . . . If you are not Shannon, this is what we did on Memorial Day weekend. We went to the cabin again in Santa Cruz. It is so nice and relaxing. We met Ruth, the Roelofs and the Farrs (minus 2) there and spent a couple days there. The kids loved playing with their cousins. I don't think we saw them very much.

Kate and Emma - they were buddies the whole time. Emma had a shadow with her.

All the kids love to ride scooters and go on walks after dinner. We even did a little shuffle board and the sisters in law did a game of bocce ball. I am proud to say that I won 1 game (I won't tell you how many games we played)
Capitola Beach
Who can resist cute buns . . .
. . . or cute posing?

Kate and Brinn

2 comments:

Shannon said...

MAN I JUST HAD TO READ IT LOL!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Well it sure looks like your family knows how to have a good time! You can tell your raising them good, and that your an awesome mommy, and Curtis is an awesome dad, & hubby! I am so happy for the little life you have made. I remember a conversation we had one time about your life plans, and I can repeat what I rememeber, but youve pretty much have stuck to that plan, with a lil changes here and there. I even remember names u wanted to name your kids. How many you wanted, etc... surprislingly I have a good memory when it comes to conversations!