A few months ago, Curtis and Haley built a birdhouse - something Haley has been asking to do for a long time. The girls finally painted it. Of course it would have to be purple and sparkly. It wouldn't be any other way. This last weekend, Curtis hung it up. Not exactly how I would have done it, but it works. Great paint job girls!
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Here Birdie, Birdie!
Posted by Nicole at 5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
That is the most crazy awesome birdhouse I have ever seen! I love how it just blends into the rest of the yard decor! Great job girls!!
I just got done looking at this whole scrapbook, from where I left off last time, and I love it! Its so entertaining to read and look at. I love the pics alot, BUT I would have to say my fave part is where the kids say the funniest things, too precious and cute! Thanks for sharing, and I put in my faves AGAIN, so I will keep in touch! Love you guys! Take Care & God Bless
Post a Comment