Thursday, August 6, 2009

Crazy Hair

The summer before I moved to Utah, I went on vacation with my dad, stepmom and brothers and sisters to Sunriver in Bend, Or. We were a little crazy. I had forgotten all about these pictures until yesterday. I was busting up. I can't believe I got my hair to be so big. I think I brushed it when it was dry. I guess I know now never to do that again! My hair was CRAZY big.

4 comments:

michelle said...

I love the hair, but to be honest I love the sweet pose in the second picture. Too funny!!
I fixed the blog button so it should work now. Thanks for letting me know.

Natalie@Endless Crafting said...

Those are too funny! I think you should wear your hair like that more often.

Heather said...

That was hilariously crazy HOT!!! Smoking hot!

Emily H said...

Those are HOT!!