Thursday, August 6, 2009

11 Years of Pure Marital Bliss!

We have been married for 11 years on Saturday. It has been so much fun! Curtis is the best person to be married to. He is constantly thinking of others and ALWAYS makes me laugh. I always said I wanted to marry someone like my dad and my uncle - Curtis totally fit the bill. He is perfect. Love you babe!

And so the constant harassment and teasing begins and continues to this day.




This was our engagement picture taken by my mother at "the falls" in Granite Falls

We were engaged already and I came to California to meet his parents. At least I knew what I was getting in to with the CONSTANT harassment. (I am totally diggin the overall shorts and the grey shirt. They don't call me "trend setter" for nothing. HaHa)

We met in Utah and only went on a couple of dates before Curtis knew he was supposed to marry me. It took me only a few months longer to figure it out. I don't really remember why he was dressed like that. It must have been some kind of cowboy activity. Apparently that's my best cowboy getup I got. (P.S. Love the pants honey!)
While we were dating in Utah we spent a lot of time with his younger sister Carrie. She is such a fun person to hang out with . We had a good time up in Park City. Of course Curtis looks like he's going to attack but we had a good time.

5 comments:

Natalie@Endless Crafting said...

This post is really cute! I love the overalls....I hope they come back in fashion. (only kidding)

Emily H said...

I think you should wear your overalls with the big Hair hairdo. I can see why you fell in love with Curtis look at those side burns!

Jen said...

I had so much fun looking at this post! I showed Matt a pic of you guys on your wedding day, covering you up. He had NO clue who Curtis was! You're even more gorgeous now than before, if it's possible! Happy anniversary!

Melanie Papworth said...

Totally cute! You guys were and are such a beautiful couple!

Rogers Roundup said...

This is an awesome post. I love all the pictures. Happy Anniversary!