Sunday, February 28, 2010

8 Things

Natalie turned 8 this month. She was so excited. She got to get her ears pierced. She was super excited because when our kids turn 8 they are allowed to have sleepovers. Yay for us!

1. She loves to read
2. She loves to help out around the house
3. She loves to put makeup on (obviously she has tons on in the picture)
4. She likes school and to learn
5. She has the cutest laugh.
6. She has beautiful blue eyes
7. She thinks princesses are "babyish"
8. Sometimes she thinks she's the mom. She knows better than us.
We decided to have a sleepover on Friday night that led into the birthday party on Saturday. Only a couple of friends sleptover. It was fun for all the girls. Kate would not leave them alone. This was Saturday morning. - Natalie, Juliana, Lauren, Haley, and Kate
The Birthday Party Crazies!
(If you can, zoom in on Haley and Kate's face. It is funny)

2 comments:

Emily H said...

I can't believe she is 8!! That is so crazy. She does have the cutest laugh?

Unknown said...

I love the facts about Natalie, and I am sure she loves being the oldest. She has turned into such a beauty that I see her being gorgeous when she is older. She has that nose ppl take to their plastic surgeons asking for...lol..its perfect, Im serious, its like a perfect model nose. lol... Kinda like christy turlington..but I bet Natalies sisters had fun with all her guests too! Oh and 8 ALREADY?? Where does the time go??