This morning I was at Elk Grove park for my Stroller Fit class. I never go on Monday's because Haley usually has preschool. Anyway, I decided to go. I then decided I was going to go to Walmart and pick up a few things. Got all the kids loaded into the cart and realized that my purse was not in the car, neither was my car charger for my phone or my bag full of lip stick. Someone broke into my car and stole my diaper bag that had my wallet and planner in it and diapers and wipees. They also stole a propeller out of the trailer hitch spot. I was so mad! I had to cancel all my credit cards and change all my accounts. I now have to go to the DMV to get a new license (which I just renewed it online and got in the mail last week). The first appointment for the DMV is not until May 13. Oh, how fun for me!!!!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comments:
I'm SO sorry! While we were there, I was warned repeatedly not to leave a diaper bag in the car--same thing happened to another friend of mine. A guy WATCHED someone break into her car and DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! The nerve, huh? So sorry for you!
Post a Comment