Why does she have to be so STINKIN sweet? I love all these pictures. Michelle Tandy (friend from our ward) took these adorable photos.
5 Girls, A Man and his Dog
Why does she have to be so STINKIN sweet? I love all these pictures. Michelle Tandy (friend from our ward) took these adorable photos.
Posted by Nicole at 3:01 PM
5 comments:
This little one is soo sweet. She also to me looks alot like you Nicole. Love the pictures. She has such a sweet soft girly face.
soooooo cute!
SHE IS SOOOOO STINKIN CUTE! It makes me want to come over right now and hold her. Why do they have to grow up SO fast???
Way cute. I hope I can meet her before she's five. Love you.
Those were so ADORABLE!! I love the one where you are holding her on your arm, and the big bow, and the black and white....oh and the one where she is in the pink crocheted thing. What can I say? They are all so dang cute!!! I guess it is pretty easy to take good pictures when the models are beautiful!
Post a Comment