I stole this off of my friend Emily's blog but thought it was a cute idea!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Memories
Posted by Nicole at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
I love this...because it makes me think of all the things we have been through...but my all time favorite has to be diamonds and tutu's. I just remember sitting in front of your house in the car just busting up...it had been a long time since I laughed that hard...I am so glad I have you as a friend!
Where do I start I have so many lovely Nicole memories. Let's see, how about all the crazy YW's activities where you kept me company, or all the Sundays also. You brought beauty and good times to our meetings. Or all the crazy mornings we got up last summer before it was even warm to teach our girls how to swim. Or being pregnant together (with Nat and about half the ward) last year, or all our fun game nights which we completely miss (it has been hard finding people as fun as you all are), or the girls nights out, or watching Grey's when it was on Sundays or your sassy mouth. I just loved it all! You all were a great time!!! (Oh yeah, or your shoe appreciation. I miss that too.)
Our first awkward walk, hanging out every single day, YOUR hair smells like pee, you knocking the wind out of me because I scared you at nat's, eating dinner together all the time, the pool, your dancing, Napolian Dynamite hairdo's, I could go on and on. I miss you!
So many fun memories. First Hawaii, eating pineapple and driving in the Jeep, then attending the PCS, with the French rude people. Playing Hide and go seek at Kellis house with the couples. Riding Quads at Pismo and Oregon. You did so great after the first cry. I loved scrapbooking, havent done it since. I love the time we came to your home for the fourth of July hanging out in front of the house watching the kids play. I loved the times we just hung at your home talking about nothing or playing games.
Post a Comment