Last Friday I did my first 5K run. It was so fun, but a lot harder than I thought it would be. I finished in 34:58 seconds. I know it is almost 35 minutes, but not quite. My mother-in-law and I did it. Curtis was trying to meet us at the finish line, but he was a little late. So we ran in to him while we were racing. It helped give me that last little push to finish.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
I DID IT!!!
Posted by Nicole at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
Awesome Nicole. So Glad someone was with you. Let us know next time and we will come and cheer you on.
Maybe one day we can do one together! Good job
I am totally impressed..aren't they fun? I used to do them whenever I could before the kids started coming. Maybe it is time I tried again.
I love your blog! I am a blogging idiot, so be patient.
That's awesome that you did that. I used to be a runner. You are giving me the itch to start again... :)
Post a Comment