Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Couple Highlights from Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas. Lots of family in town. I think at one point we had 8 extra people visiting us. It was awesome. I love it when my house is full and there is always something going on. That's what the holidays are all about. Each of the girls got pillow pets for Christmas. They love them and use them every Saturday morning to watch TV.

While my mom was visiting us, we celebrated her birthday. The cake was pretty much on fire when the candles were burning - I won't tell you how old she is.

Christmas eve all in their new Js.
A visit with Santa. Lindsey wouldn't go near him until he gave her a candy cane
Haley, Curtis' sisters Ashley, Carrie, Kate and Dale

Thanks to everyone who came and spent the holidays with us. It meant to world to us. We love all of you and miss you very much!

1 comments:

Bowmans said...

You have such a cute family!! Sure would love to see you guys!!