Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lindsey's First Birthday

Our baby is 1. It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital with her. She wasn't planned, but now that she is here, she is such a blessing. She is silly and also very determined. She won't let her older sisters walk all over her.

How about a kiss for the bear. So sweet!

She's diving in
Must have more CAKE!!


She LOVED the chocolate cake - as evident in on her face

3 comments:

Emily H said...

I hope I get to meet her before she starts dating. She is a cutie!

Natalie@Endless Crafting said...

She was loving it! So cute!

Unknown said...

Super Cute! I cant believe how fast they've all grown but Kate and Lindsey have changed so much since the last pics I have seen. All your girls are adorable, and I love the giggling in the background of the video. What a ham!