Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Reno

On Christmas evening we decided to go over hill and visit family in Reno. We had lots of fun. I don't think we saw Natalie and Haley all weekend. They had lots of fun playing with Brinn and Lily and Emma. For fun we all like to head over to the gym at the church building. We usually play a little basketball, do a little double dutch and a little jumprope. Natalie and Haley have enjoyed jumping rope in our backyard, but they loved it even more with all their cousins

Not exactly sure what Christa is looking at - hhhmmm?

The next day it snowed. I was so excited for the girls. They could not wait to get their shoes and gloves on and go play in it. Rocky even had lots of fun chasing the snow flakes.


1 comments:

Rogers Roundup said...

It sounds like your holidays went well. I think that is so funny that Haley asked for that. :) Is Haley almost as tall as Natalie?