How does your garden grow? Well - it's not right now because we don't have anything in it, but soon hopefully it will provide tremendous harvest.
Curtis built these for me. We are planning to grow tomatoes, peas, beans, green onions, peppers, zucchini, cucumber, lettuce, carrots. I have not idea what I am doing so hopefully it will work out. You would think that all those years working in my mom's huge garden that I would have learned something. Nope!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Mary Mary Quite Contrary . . .
Posted by Nicole at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
We have two boxes very similar to those! And we are growing similar things! We have strawberries, onions, carrots, zucchini, tomoatoes, peppers, basil, broccoli and green beans. I'm not professional, but things are going well so far! Our tomatoes and zucchini plants are huge! Have fun gardening!
we did the same thing about a month ago. craig built me just one box from wood we had in the garage. we planted a few tomato plants in separate pots. we haven't started the seeds in the box. i meant to start them inside, since it is still getting quite cold here at night, but just haven't. hopefully we'll have enough time to harvest something.
Post a Comment