A couple of weekends ago, my sweet hubby let me go to Utah without any kids to visit one of my best friends Emily. We had so much fun. We went and got frozen yogurt - even though it was freezing outside. (And just so you know our frozen yogurt place called "Tops" blows that one out of the water. I guess it is better in Cali). We went to a BYU game and did a little shopping. It was really fun. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I forgot my phone and when I got to the airport (I took Bart in) I was in tears. I called Curtis crying and he was sweet enough to FedEx my phone to me. I feel lame that I was crying, but I will blame it on the pregnancy. Thanks for letting me come Emily. Love you!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















0 comments:
Post a Comment