So, tonight Haley got in trouble and had to go to bed early. She was balling her eyes out. She was not happy at all. But I had to be tough and follow through, right? It was so hard. So Curtis went upstairs to comfort her a little and try to get her to calm down. He walked into the room and she was singing inbetween sobs "I am a Child of God." The chorus is "Lead me, guide me, walk beside me" inbetween every word she was sobbing. I felt so bad. It was everything I could do to not walk upstairs and get her out of bed and hold her.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
I can picture the whole thing! That is so cute...wish there was a video!
sounds like your a good Mother, she knew when your feeling bad to sing a little song.
That's so hard to do the right thing even when it really hurts your heart. Hold fast Mommy, she knows you love her.
Post a Comment