Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another One

pregnancy

6 comments:

Natalie@Endless Crafting said...

Maybe a boy this time? But you have the cutest girls!!! Glad to see you FINALLY updated your blog!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Happy for you. Four seams to be the lucky number.

Juls said...

Congrats Cuz! Are the girls hoping for a baby brother or a baby sister???

Heather said...

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! What happened? Well, I know WHAT happened but holy crap...Congratulations!!!! You seriously have the cutest kids so your boy is going to be adorable (I am hoping for you). We really need to talk more frequently!

Melanie Papworth said...

WOW! Congrats!!!!! When are you due? We'll cross our fingers for you for a boy. I know Alan will definitely be praying EXTRA hard for Curtis's sake. Not necessarily for him to have a BOY, but for him to not have 4 girls! I'll let him know. :)

Melanie Papworth said...

Okay, sorry, I am an idiot. I just saw when you are due. Please forgive me. I am new at the blogging thing and forget there are all these little extras you can put everywhere! Wow - so how close will Kate and this baby be??? I want to say they'll be about the same gap as Kambree & Cody are. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! :)