Our good friends, Creed and Emily, came to Oakland to watch an A's game. Curtis and I were going to go and got a sitter about 1 month ago. Well the babysitter cancelled last weekend. We decided we were still going to go meet them there with the kids and then come home before the game. It turns out the Kate got sick on Friday and was sick all day Saturday. We couldn't go. I guess it wasn't supposed to happen. We were totally bummed. We don't see them very much so it would have been nice. (Although, Emily could have planned a little better and stayed an extra day to come and see her best friends in Elk Grove. Way to go Em!)
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comments:
I know I Know. I suck. We really wanted to see you guys. But you can't be too mad. (st. George)
Post a Comment