I know it's late. But better late than never!
Who is your sweetheart? Curtis
How long did you date? 6 months
How old is he? 31
Who eats more sweets? Of course, it's me
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? Him
Who can sing better? I can
Who is smarter? Him
Who does the laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? We both do. It helps each of us know where we are at
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn? He does, but I will help with other things outside
Who cooks dinner? I do unless we are BBQ-ing and then he does.
Who drives? Him
Who is more stubborn? I am
Who kissed who first? He kissed me under the night sky and a car port
Who asked who out first? He asked me out. We never really had an official first date though now that I think about it.
Who proposed? Him
Who has more siblings? We have the same - 4
Who wears the pants? We both do
Who says I love you more? It's a tie
Monday, February 18, 2008
Valentine's Day Tag
Posted by Nicole at 10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














0 comments:
Post a Comment