October Haley - After going outside to check on Curtis moving some very heavy things she said "Dad, I know why you needed my help - this is VERY heavy!"
March Haley - "You know how I go to sleep dad? I just close my eyes until they stick together, then I'm asleep"
November When I left for Utah, the girls ran over to my neighbors house to talk to her. They told her that "my mom is in Utah and my dad quit his job." She thought that I left Curtis. HaHaHa. We were both cracking up.
October Natalie said to me one day. "Mom, my rashes on the back of my legs are getting really bad. You need to call my therapist." I was cracking up. She meant pharmacist.
September Natalie - After seeing Kate is her new jeans and shirt "Mom, she looks like she needs some high heels!" I guess I have taught her right - always high heels with jeans. Like mother like daughter.
August Haley - "Get your Saturday Night on!"
July Natalie - "How come Grandma and Grandpa Blood don't spoil us anymore?" after realizing that we haven't received a package with presents in it in a while. They usually send a box of presents for the kids on their birthday's. Since Haley's birthday was in April, it has been a while since they got a package.
June Natalie - Walking home from a field trip says "Mom, my feet are retired!"
Natalie - During her prayer "Please bless that I won't be 100-1000% percent nervous tomorrow for the The Piggy Opera."
Natalie - "Mom, I might fall asleep during the movie, I was a swimming machine today!"
May Natalie - "MMMM! Cow meat is good! (After having steak for dinner)
Haley is obsessed with barbies and kissing. So whenever Curtis gives me a kiss she yells "Dad, land her down and kiss her!!" It could get a little risque!
In Haley's prayers - "Please bless Thompson Monson." She has a hard time saying Thomas S. Monson. Thomas Monson is the president of our church. April WARNING OBSCENE LANGUAGE!!! - I was teaching the girls to say "We want a pitcher, not a belly itcher!" Well, Haley tries to say it, but says "We want a bitcher, not a belly itcher!"
Natalie - Mom maybe when Kate grows up she will be Chinese
Haley - The toilet is broken. It doesn't flush. We need to change the batteries.
Natalie - I don't like Michael Buble, he doesn't write good music.
Haley - calling to Natalie after watching the Cheetah Girls "Wait up Cheetah!"
Haley - When driving without her seatbelt on she said "Heavenly Father wouldn't be very happy, but that's okay because it's fun."
1 comments:
Are these grand kids awesome or what? Steve.
Post a Comment